6.12.10

Tomorrow will be the Moment



Of all the hard work I've done throughout this semester; my most busiest and intense semester EVER had in my whole entire student life. 


Tomorrow will I be made known whether my blood, sweat and tears are all worth it.


I have done my best, and I have truly given my all. 


Tomorrow will be the day that everything I've committed so vigorously for is presented within a black-and-white online slip in pdf format, after a few clicks of links and typed student ID.


Semester 1, 2010/2011 RESULTS.


Will it or will it not reflect my mind-bursting, sleep-deprived, inspiration-driven, intense-thinking, problem-solving, mind-numbing, work-efficient, technologically-exasperated, high-endurability, brain-splitting, work-engulfing, incredible-tolerability, utmost-committing, mentally-exhausting EFFORTS?


Tomorrow will be the revelation.


For now, I cannot even feel about it. Coz I don't know what to feel.


Current feeling: Emotionless