23.6.10

Approaching 22





So let me end it with this post.

Now, typing the title above just made me freak out. A bit. I don't know. It's not cool when you are approaching a new age and still feel unaccomplished about certain parts in life. And it's very uncool when those un-accomplishments are the children of your own doing. But hey, if the Big Boss above allows it, I still have a long way to go, eh? [Muse: Right, keep telling yourself that.]

Two days to go until the identical numbers in said title would arrive to stay for another year.

What have I learned so far, being 21? I won't ponder about it for now, I'll get back to it when I have left it for good--which is in 48 hours time.

But I DO know that during these last days of being 21, I'm not feeling my best being 21. I feel fat, lazy beyond words, useless, uninspired and pretty much brain dead. The only thing I like being fat is that my "pointer sisters" (special thanks to Howie xD) are fuller. Word. Currently...




and...




Pathetic, I know. This is what usually happens when semester break starts, and this time it's in for 3 friggin' weeks. O_o I even revamped my dead blog. Why would anyone ever revamp their DEAD blog? Well, I thought it'll be better off dead lookin' good, at the very least. Or it just comes to show that I currently have no life. T___T

Inspiration, wait for meeehh--I'm gonna getchaaa! Coz I need a change from this pesky die-hard attitude...




...before the new semester starts. Coz next semester is gonna be COLOSSAL (again, thanks Howie xD). 

Now, if you'll excuse me.




Current animal: Sloth