15.2.11

Just a Fantasy Crush


The babe woke me up today and I fluttered my eyes open, and smiled. I told her I had a weird dream. Weird, but felt so awesometastically good.

I am a person who can never vividly remember dreams in full. Only certain parts, moments of those dreams that were particularly vital, when they would leave me in a swirl of haziness euphoria right after I wake up from them, and those distinct particulars would dance with such fluidity of mischievous fairies within the spaces left in my head, and beckoning, luring the fragments of my consciousness to fly back into the intense miscellany of emotions I felt as I was experiencing those abstracted moments. 

The warmth engulfing from behind me was hot and secure, smothering me in a heavy overprotecting cocoon that I thought I could simply, blindly drown into. The way my arm was held firm but laced with noted gentleness; the way my lower shoulder was nuzzled, breathed, drank in, explored with affections of a tamed lion favoring tenderness from his lioness. Just sitting. And feeling.

I told the babe who it was and she softly giggled. I smiled too, and cursed. She said she knew I had somewhat of a teeny weeny crush on him. Come to think of it, and after a few seconds of thought, I kinda do, and I admitted it. xD I told her, "Yeah, it's like a crush that you don't want it to be developed, ya know?"

A fantasy crush: A crush you feel towards a person that is felt to be all so sweet, warm and fuzzy in your own fantasy world, but could never be developed into even a dream of being with that person in reality. This crush would never emerge on the surface of your emotions every time you meet that person face-to-face; it will come forth only in your wildest dreams. Literally. xD

Scary, but nice and fluffy all the same. Who would have thought? ^_~

Go on, give it a try. >x)


Current mode: Miscellaneous