6.3.11

An Inescapable Blend of Miscellaneous Feelings


Have you ever had an assortment of various feelings all at once inside of you, each with its own force and intensity that you don't even know how to approach them one by one, only to resort into doing absolutely nothing?

My experiences with it is limitless.

As of current, I can't help but to feel tired, sad, hopeful yet hopeless, scared, exasperated, motivated yet demotivated, perplexed, empty yet contented, a shot of craziness, abstracted but obvious, spirited but dejected.

The only three things that keep me going till now are the people I trust, love and respect, and of course, food, and music.

But people can be scary sometimes. Overwhelming. Confusing. Food and music, however, can never be. x)

I could mention God, too, that God never stops giving guidance for whatever I do. But I feel I am not of worthy. Not worthy. At all.

God, You are too great, and I am too weak.

~

I wish to sing as the sun rises on the horizon of fields of flowers that stretches as far as the eyes could wander. I wish to feel the grass and earth beneath my feet as I walk through the field bursting with colour of fresh flowers at every turn, collecting the sensations of soft petals grazing across my palms. And their scent will be mesmerizingly light. Light and carefree as the soul beneath my bones.

And I shall sing along the calming whispers of the wind.

~

PS: I have decided not to have the comments section on my blog from this point onwards. Why?  Because a poetic writer's blog inspired me (no pun intended xD). It made me realise something. Blogs are online diaries, yes? I don't ever recall diaries having people to comment on them. Well, since blogs are online and are made public, I guess it's inevitable for the public to say something about them.

I guess it's up to the blog authors themselves whether to regard their blogs as solely personal or personal with feedback. I now choose the former. =)

I apologise to my loyal readers, but I'd like to experiment this level of personalism. I personally think it's rather refreshing. I hope you peeps don't mind eh, hihi. But thank you all for your previous time spent commenting on my entries, I still do appreciate them very much! x)

Thanks for the sudden inspiration, poetic writer. I'm glad I've finally mentioned you here since you've already done so on your blog xD

Rejoice!


Current time: 8:57pm   2:04am