22.3.11

A Tralala Feeling


A tralala feeling is a kind of feeling close to an euphoric state between heavy folds of I-couldn't-care-less and a huge slab of nudging want to run around in an open space cackling like a bumbling idiot.


Last week before finals. Ngehh.


Dad heard me deejay live on air! Felt so awesome x) To have him of all people listening to me, made me feel so... indescribable. Even though he didn't tune in throughout the whole show, which is kinda like, aww man, coz I had a special tribute for him at the end of it. But still, it was okay. Still too awesometastic, really. ♥ you, Dad!


So these days I'm also like this:




With considerable amount of this:




Waaaaay too much of this:




And most of the current time, like this:




Tralalalalaalaaaaa~


Current need: A bath