3.4.11

Maintain


Maintaining FOUR blogs is quite a challenge. ONE, the campus radio blog. I just updated it yesterday night. TWO, the production house blog. I just updated it four hours ago. THREE, the personal blog, updating it with this post. FOUR, the non-Blogger personal blog. I update it almost every day. xD Oops.

I've never felt so unmotivated to study for finals in all my 2-and-a-half years of university life. Really. Because it doesn't help at all when my first paper starts later than most of my friends.

So my friends would tell me like:


Babe, when the hell are you gonna study?!?

And I'm like:

Study? What study?


And when others are hittin' their exams like:


 Faeces! Babe, please pray for me I'm doin' my exam this afternoon!

I'm just doin' mah thang like:


Okay.


Then, much later, realisation slowly hits hard like:


Ah, faeces! Do I have enough time to cover this?


And throughout my exam period of two weeks, my head will be goin' on and off like:


I can't do this! I can. (repeat x100000)


Well, these tend to happen every time whenever finals are approaching. Rejoice to sweet mental torture! \(>.<)/


Current mood: Moodless